-

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hard-Scape & Courtyard Fence...

Our new hard scape & courtyard fence is coming together! I have been moving rock for a couple of weeks...I am far from done...but I'm getting there!
Slow & Steady...
 
This is on the inside of the new fence....in the backyard....
The Cross was a birthday present from my Son's family a few years ago.
 Backyard: All of the rocks were already here...lots of River rock....
 Inside the main gate to the backyard....
 Here a rock, there a rock, everywhere a rock rock!
 My rock-fall....
 This is in the front drive way...
 More rocks....
 Lions & Hardscape in the driveway
 Driveway...
 Indian rock....Boy was that heavy!
 I love my colorful River Rock...
 Driveway again...
 Facing the front door & front lawn area....
 I ain't Lion!!! Heehee, had to say it!
 My wire Orbs on the driveway (far side)...
 My new gates arrived today! YEAH .....
Front with the new gates...Next are the window bars....I'm waiting patirntly .... 
They look awesome!
Eeeek! My backyard needs help!
The hard scape area before rock!
My next project the...Courtyard!
My new Kitty's!
Loving the look so far....
Don't forget to check out my Face Book Page & Pinterest for more Stylish Stuff!!!
My Rock Hardscape has Style...
NeeCee Signature

No comments :