Ingredients are based on 2 omelets:
- Use 2-3 eggs per omelet
- 1/2 package of sliced fresh mushrooms, sautéed
- 2 cups of fresh spinach, divided
- 1-2 slices of cooked ham , cubed/diced and divided
- 1 cup of parmesan cheese, grated & divided
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided for cooking of omelet @1 tablespoon each & 1 tablespoon for sautéing the mushrooms
- Seasonings, *I use my Pine Creek seasoning (see the recipe)
- Prepare & ready all of the ingredients for cooking and assembly of the omelet; sautéing, cutting, grating, etc.
- Cook the eggs in an omelet pan or small sauce pan, use 1 tablespoon of butter to cook the omelet/eggs
- When the eggs start to form, add the sautéed mushrooms, fresh spinach, grated cheese and ham pieces with the seasonings
- When cooked, fold the omelet and slide onto your plate & serve
Yumm...a great Weekend Breakfast or Dinner ...Serve it up with Style...