Please read all of the instructions completely. There are a few steps to preparing the recipe.
Best Ever Peach Cobbler Recipe:
Turn on Oven to 400 degrees
A 4 Step prep Recipe ....
1. Secret Syrup Sauce:
- 1 Cup of peach juice or water *(I save & freeze juices from canned fruit for use later)
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar *(I used Splenda Brown Sugar)
- 1-2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 1 jar of Peach jam, 10 ounces regular or sugar free
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch
Prepare the Peach Syrup first. Cook on medium to medium high heat to thicken. Use a whisk whip to blend the sauce, stirring constantly. When thick, turn off the stove and let set while preparing the Peaches, stirring once in a while....
2. Prepare Peaches:In a 9 x 13 deep dish prepared pan...Place 2-3 bags of frozen peaches ( leave peaches frozen) Then....Pour the Syrup over the top of the peaches...Place in the heated Oven while you prepare the biscuit mixture.
3. Biscuit Batter Recipe:
- 2 1/4 cups of Bisquick
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 4 teaspoons of sugar
- 1/4 cup of softened butter, not melted
- 2/3 cup of Butter milk ( A prepared buttermilk powder works well too!)
- a dash of cinnamon & nutmeg, *optional
Leave the oven on....
Mix & blend well...roll into tablespoon sized balls...place the small polka-a-dot biscuits on top of the hot peaches.
Return to the heated oven at 400 degrees bake another 10-12 minutes or until the biscuits are golden on top...
4. Homemade Whipping Cream (optional)
- 2 cups of Whipping Cream
- 4 tablespoons of Sugar
Whip until it thickens....Do not over whip or you will have sweet butter. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
***After the Cobbler had finished cooking, I glazed the biscuits with Butter and dusted the top with cinnamon sugar...It really added a nice finishing touch to the crust! It reminded me of Snickerdoodles! Yummo!
*Cobbler may be reheated to warm on a low setting
Serve with Love....
Holiday-Style-Dinner...Just because we could! The photo above is our amazing Turkey Dinner with all the fixings, appetizers, cocktails, wine & beer, and of course Peach Cobbler! Thank you LeeAnn & Dave for Hosting & the main meal....Quentin & Sue, Ornery & I enjoyed everything immensely ! Doesn't get better than that....Haha...We visited for over 7 hours and it felt like minutes!
Don't forget to Love, Like & Share on all of our venues....Facebook, Pinterest & Instagram
Serving Life & Dinner Up with Style...