"Bagel Burger Melt" served with Garlic FriesNot your traditional Burger....But Beefy & Cheesy! Great for a fast, hot meal...I used precooked Prime Rib Beef Roast!
Bagel & Beef Burger Melt
- About a cup of thinly sliced of cooked Prime Rib per sandwich
- Everything Seed Bagels: Split, prepared with garlic butter for toasting under the broiler, 1 bagel per burger
- 1 onion, sliced for sautéing
- Spinach Leaves, fresh
- Garlic Pepper Jack Cheese, 2-3 slices per burger
- Pine Creek's Seasoning (here) or garlic pepper seasoning
- Butter for sautéing for the bagels & onions
- Brown Gravy for dipping, optional
In a frying pan sauté the sliced onions in 1-2 tablespoons of butter,
just as the onions are starting to brown...toss in the sliced beef to slightly warm and blend together.
Season with Garlic Pepper/Pine Creek Seasoning to taste.
Broil the Garlic Buttered Bagels under the broiler until lightly browned
Heat the Brown Gravy, I used a Knorr's Brown Gravy Mix or use a jar of brown gravy, *Optional
Layer the toasted Bagels with Cheese, the Beef & sautéed onions & spinach leaves...be generous...you want it Ooey-Gooey ...Repeat 2-3 times.
Place the top on the burger...then place the burger in the microwave for 7-10 seconds to melt the cheese and blend everything together. or place in a hot oven at 350 degrees for about a minute to melt. And serve....We like ours with Brown Gravy for Dipping....Yummers!
Making Burgers with Style...