The pulled pork recipe has had over 900 views....The recipe is that good!
Crockpot Pulled Pork Sandwiches:
- The Pulled Pork recipe..."Build the Sandwich" instructions are below....
from Pine Creek Style
- 1large pork tenderloin
- 1 large jar of Enchilada sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 bunch of cilantro , chopped, for cooking
- 1/4 bunch of chopped cilantro for topping.
- 1 heaping tablespoon of prepared (jarred) garlic
- 1 large can of mild green chills or jalapenos , chopped and drained
- Seasonings: Cumin & Pine Creeks Styles (See recipe here) seasoning or garlic pepper to taste.
- 2 tablespoons of flour mixed with some enchilada sauce, to help thicken, add to the crock pot.
Place everything into the crock pot (see the placement order below) and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
2. Spices & veggies
3. Pour the enchilada sauce over the top and blend gently, including the flour mixture to help thicken.
Build the Sandwich....
1. Toast the sandwich bread, buttered with garlic, under the broiler until golden
2. Add jack cheese to both sides of the bread, chives, salt & pepper if you wish
3. Add the cooked meat to one side of the bread, place the top on the sandwich
4. Wrap the sandwich in foil and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
Enjoy the Yum!
Now that's a Pulled Pork Sandwich with Style...