-

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Book Shelf Re-Do

A simple bookshelf re-do becomes Chippy & Chic....
 I was so happy to stumble upon this find! And the COST was amazing! $7.50....WOW! I love how she turned out! So quick & easy to transform her into her new look! I simple did a messy white wash with my "Sugar Cookie Paint' from Benjamin Moore...Then I used coarse sandpaper to get the Chippy look....here and there! A dark walnut stain quickly wiped on & off over the top...Then a clear satin spray...and Ta-Dah----Done! I left the inside dark to give it a "standout" look of style!

This little bookcase is perfect for my Sewing Supplies in the laundry room...It also holds a small TV...perfect for Me! See the easy painting steps below...
Photos on the left are the original, top right is the white wash, bottom right is the finished look with the dark walnut stain. Don't forget to Love (Comment), Like, Share & Pin!
Style with a Pretty (Low) Price....  :)
 photo photo-12_zpsb1f5b574.jpg

No comments :