- 1 pie crust package, rolled into a square and cut in to 6 equal pieces
- 3 small to medium peaches, peel and cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup of chopped pears, canned or fresh
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped nuts, *I used walnuts
- 1/4 cup of peach jam
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Cinnamon & Sugar for sprinkling the bundles
- Dash of nutmeg on each bundle
Roll out the pie dough into a squarish shape, cut each piece crust into 6 squares each,
Set Oven at 350 degrees, set pie crusts aside for now.
Place the piecrust pieces on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Mix the fruit and nuts together along with the honey & jam. Blend together.
Fill the flat unbaked mini pie shell squares with equal amounts of the fruit mixture.
Form the Pie crusts by gathering the edges in a rustic fashion, around the fruit filling.
Spray the top of each mini pie bundle with a non stick cooking spray, such as Pam
Sprinkle Cinnamon Sugar onto each bundle, also add a dash of nutmeg.
Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes
Cool, & serve slightly warm with a scoop of ice cream!
Oh, for the Love of Peaches...show off Your Style...