Well...Here is the recipe I promised on Saturday! Pork Rib Roll-Up's....Mmmmm-mmm Good!
Recipe based on per Sandwich:
- Flat-out Roll up bread, 1 per sandwich, *I found mine in the bakery/deli department
- 1 heaping 1/2 cup of cooked pork rib, fork shredded
- 2-3 slices of sharp aged white cheddar cheese, or grated
- Chives, to taste
- Mushrooms, sliced & sautéed, optional
- Season with Pine Creek seasoning (recipe here) or Garlic Pepper to taste
- Butter, softened * I used a specialty butter, **my Cabernet Butter...recipe here
1. Lay the flat bread out and layer the ingredients in the order listed above, reserve the butter
2. Roll up the bread from one end to the other.
3. Butter the out side of the bread
4. On a grill, heat the rolled sandwich and cook until toasted, (on both sides) and cheese is melted.
Enjoy with Style....