*Love, Like & Share*
Based on 8 Enchilada's
- 1 package of corn tortilla's *My package contained 8 tortilla's, 6" in size
- 1 large can of Enchilada Sauce (your favorite brand)
- 1 beef broth cube, I used Knorr's brand
- 1 tablespoon of Honey
- 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup of yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups of cooked beef, sliced in small strips *I used a cooked Tri-Tip
- 2 cups of Mexican Cheese, shredded
- garlic pepper to taste
- Heat the Enchilada sauce along with the beef broth cube, & honey in a sauce pan. Heat until mixture thickens, for about 15+ minutes. Cool slightly.
- Have the onions, cilandtro, meat and cheese prepared and ready to assemble the enchilada
- In a cast iron skillet (or an oven safe pan of your choice), add a small amount of sauce to the bottom of the pan
- Next, dip the tortilla's, one at a time, in the enchilada sauce pan, coating both sides. Move the tortilla to the cast iron pan and fill with the meat, cilantro, onions & cheese. Folding in half and laying on its side. Repeat this step with each tortilla, ans equally filling each one.
- Pour any remaining sauce over the top of the enchilada's, sprinkle the top with any remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes
Yum..... Eat, Chew, Repeat...