-

Thursday, April 9, 2015

"This Ain't My First Rodeo"...Ranch Style Bedroom ...

Love, Love Love how my guest room turned out...."This Ain't My Frist Rodeo" Bedroom...
I have been Collection items for this room a very long time....Finally, everything came together!

 I had fun mixing patterns & colors....old & new...personal family items from years past....
 This was fun...a frame from a family homestead, a skull from the ranch, my jewelry designed by me...love how this embellished skull turned out.
Love the reflections from the room in the free standing mirror.....
 My blinged-out Cow Horns on display...


I love my side tables, a little Cowgirl Shabby Chic!
Needless to say I'm walking on Sunshine....
"Love My Cowgirl Shabby Chic Bling Bling Thing" ...
look in the new room!

 photo photo-12_zpsb1f5b574.jpgXO.... Love, Like & share with Style!

No comments :