I used this Egg Salad as an appetizer for a dinner with friends, serving it as a dip with crackers and celery sticks. It was also awesome served as a grilled egg salad sandwic the next day! YUMMO!
- 10-12 Eggs, boiled, peeled and grated
- 3/4 cup of Blue Cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- Red Pepper to taste, I made mine to Kick at first bite!
- 3-4 pieces of cooked bacon, crumbled
- garlic pepper, to taste
- Minced chives, as desired
- Garnish with Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Mix well and let chill to help the flavors meld together
- Serve with Crackers, veggies or on bread, *I grilled mine on sourdough bread! YUM!
"Devil with the Blue Dress" came on over the radio! Perfect timing for the name of my recipe! :)))
Bite, Chew, Repeat...Enjoy!