The CattleQueen Cooks
- 8 regular sized flour Tortillas
- 3-4 tablespoons of softened butter
- 1/4 cup of cinnamon sugar
- 1 package of fresh Strawberries, prepared and sliced
- 1 package of fresh Blackberries, washed
- 1 package of Blueberries, washed
- 1 small carton of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar , Splenda brand works well too
- **1/4 cup of Vodka or Tequilla, optional
- Spread the butter one side of the flour tortillas, then stack them, 4 at a time, and slice into strips. Lay on a prepared baking sheet
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon Sugar. Place in a preheated oven at 250 degrees, Bake about a 1/2 hour, turn off the oven and let sit for awhile longer
- Prepare and mix the fruit together. ** Add the alcohol if desired. Refrigerate the fruit to chill.
- In a chilled metal bowl, add the brown sugar & whipping cream. Mix well with an electric mixer until the cream is thicken...do not over whip or you will have butter. Chill until serving.
On a plate layer the sweetened nacho chips, fruit and then top with Whipping Cream. Garnish with a scan of cinnamon on top of the Whipping Cream.
This dessert is amazing!