-

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Embellished Lamp Shade...

I had some very pretty lamps BUT I wanted to Embellish them!
Just a little bit!!!
This is the finished Lamp Shade! I love how it turned out!
This is BEFORE the Embellishment! 
These are the supplies I used. Ribbon & Lace bought on sale....Buttons I had been collecting...scissors and a hot glue gun. 
*The bedspread where the lamps will eventually go/live, is white with a large silver flower embellishment! It's going to look amazing when I finally get to decorate! Yeah!!!
 It is hard to see but the lampshade material has silver sparkles throughout the shade! I started tying and gluing on ribbon and lace in white and silver.
On a side note: These lamps will grace our new guest room...As SOON as the new garage/office is finished!
 A work in progress....
 It's coming along...
 Loving how it is taking shape....
 I was very happy with the way this shade turned out!
This photo is with the light on...
 Another view of the finished shade.
 I can't wait to redecorate the new guest room! Until then, I used another bedroom to showcase the lamp.
She's a Beauty with Shabby Chic Style...
NeeCee Signature
*photo taken from google free images
Prayers for All Service Men & Women everywhere; past & present... Along with a grateful heart felt THANK YOU!

3 comments :

SewSweetlySpoiled said...

So pretty!!! I <3 it

SewSweetlySpoiled said...

So pretty, I <3 it!!!

NeeCee said...

Thank you so much! You are a sweetheart!!! Xoxo NeeCee